This 9 count box features 3 flavors of Tea Cakes / Petit Fours. Flavors include: Vanilla, Raspberry & Lemon
In case you were wondering, “petit four” is pronounced “puh-TEE FOOR” but is usually Americanized to sound like “pettifore.” In fact, many people searching for this delight on the Internet type in “pettifor cake” or “pettifor dessert”. As you can imagine, the petit four originated in France…but it has nothing to do with the number four. In French, four means “oven.”
These beautiful little pastries are three layers of sponge cake and two layers of filling. Then after being cut they are dipped into a premium chocolate or candy coating and intricately decorated to suit the occasion. PERFECT FOR YOUR TEA PARTY!!! What better way to spend the afternoon than sipping on tea and eating tiny little cakes! Yum!
- Our storefront is not currently open for walk-ins. We have a table outside for contactless pickup.
- Next-day pickup/delivery orders must be placed by 12am (midnight)
- Choose between pickup or delivery at checkout
- PICKUP INSTRUCTIONS
- Contactless pickup hours are between 10am-4pm Wednesday-Friday and 10am-2pm Saturday. Text or call (402)499-0620 when you arrive and we will place your order on our pickup table outside.
- Deliveries are made between 2pm-5pm Wednesday-Saturday
- We will ring the bell or text the contact that was provided. If you have special instructions for the driver, please leave in the comments section. We will do our best to accommodate specific delivery times, but we cannot guarantee those times will be available.
- All pastries are made from scratch with love and with artistic expression, so they might not look exactly the same as pictured.
- You are welcome to request specific details and we will do our best to deliver an amazing product, however, we will defer back to the original description if unable to accommodate your request.
- If you need assistance with ordering online or have questions please call or text us at the shop (402)499-0620 during regular business hours: Wednesday-Friday: 10am-4pm, Saturday: 10am-2pm or email us at email@example.com